Tilta Nucleus-M Motor WLC-T03-M
Tilta Nucleus-M WLC-T03-M Wireless Follow Focus Motor
1. Connections between the FIZ hand unit and the two hand grips to the motor are completely wireless.
2. There is no MDR unit. Each motor has a wireless module that can receive a signal without the MDR, saving space and setup time.
3. A single motor can be powered directly from the camera’s battery though a 7-Pin to P-TAP cable then daisy chained via 7-Pin to 7-Pin cable to run additional motors.
4. There is no limit on the amount of motors an operator can attach per channel.
5. 0.8 mod, 35-tooth, 32 pitch gear with a face width of 10mm
6. Motors can reach calibration on lenses with out hard stops
7. Motors fit standard 15mm and 19mm Rods
8. Compatible with the Gravity G1 / G2 / G2X Handheld Gimbal
(1) Brushless Wireless Follow Focus Motor WLC-T03-M
(1) 19mm Rod Adapter
(1) 19mm to 15mm Rod Spacer Adapter
(1) 0.8 mod, 35-tooth, 32 pitch gear with a face width of 10mm
(2) 7-Pin Female for power input and daisy chain
Color: Gunmetal Grey
Motor (no rail adapter): 0.419lb
Motor with 15mm rail adapter: 0.496lb
Motor with 19mm rail adapter: 0.487lb
Length/Height: 4 1/2 Inches
Width: 2 3/4 Inches (motor plus rail adapter)
Width: 2 5/8 Inches (ports to tip of gear)
Width: 3 2/8 Inches (end to end furthest points)
Depth: 5/8 Inches (rail mount section)
Depth: 3/4 Inch (base section)
Depth: 1 3/8 Inches (motor section)
Materials: Aluminum-Alloy / Stainless Steel